Dear Reader,
This will be the last post to this particular blog.
I have decided to consolidate and streamline my efforts online and better serve my
students and readers. I will no longer be posting to this blog. Now everything will
available at http://mrvogts.wordpress.com.
Of course, this is a temporary address as well. In June 2014 I will be
moving that Wordpress.com site to a hosted Wordpress site at www.mrvogts.com.
Thanks in advance for your patronage to this site and your continued viewing at the new location.
And don't worry, I have already copied all of my posts from this site to the new site. The final transition to a self-hosted Wordpress site won't happen until June 2014 because by then the school year will be finished and my need to post won't be as great. That will give me time to get everything set up just the way I want it before the next school year. It's a process. Thanks again for sticking with me through it.
Yours Truly,
Todd Vogts
P.S. — I'm doing the same thing for the Homework Repository and my Teacher Todd Tumblr. Both of those sites have also been incorporated into the new site. Rather than have multiple sites, I feel it better to have everything in one location, which should make everything stronger since it won't be so scattered. I won't be deleting those sites or this one, though. I will keep them alive just in case I ever need anything off of them or need them for some unknown future reasons. However, they will not be updated. You can still follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mr_vogts and my Google+ Profile is still going at http://plus.google.com/+TRVogts/posts —TV
No comments:
Post a Comment